Top reasons why it costs more to have your pets hair cut than your own...
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go for eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't have to give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't have to remove the boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser.
1. The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim.
This list may be funny BUT it is TRUE!! Grooming an animal simply takes more time, patience AND COURAGE then cutting human hair!
Pricing & Scheduling:
Sit Stay Style offers appointments Monday-Friday. Appointments are offered in two hour arrival windows between 9am-3pm.
Due to the nature of the mobile grooming service, it is nearly impossible to take calls during the work day. As you can imagine, the number of daily inquiries can be overwhelming at times, so the most efficient way to contact Kim to set up an appointment or request general information is via email (SitStayStyle@gmail.com) or using the "Contact Us" tab. The is no voicemail box, so please send all messages via email or text message.
Pricing can vary widely due to several factors such as matting/tangles, size, undercoat, behavior, etc. Most pets under 60 pounds who are on a regular grooming schedule (6-8 weeks) can be groomed in about one hour or less. Below is a general idea of pricing by size and coat length... Each group has a general "per hour" fee and time additional to that may incur some additional cost that would be discussed before the groom. Each pet is charged a minimum of one hour.
- Starting Prices for DOGS-
Note: "Short Hair" VS "Long Hair" breeds does not relate to the length at which you keep your pets hair. If your pet requires a hair cut, it would fall under "LONG HAIR". For example, a lab who requires a haircut would fall under the long hair pricing. A shih tzu who's hair is always kept short is also considered "long hair" in the pricing chart. A Pug, Boston Terrier, Lab, Grey Hound, Beagle etc. would be considered "short hair" breeds assuming they would not require a hair cut.
SHORT Hair Breeds>20lbs
LONG Hair Breeds>15lbs
SHORT Hair Breeds21-50lbs
LONG Hair Breeds16-50lbs
SHORT Hair Breeds51-65lbs
LONG Hair Breeds51-65lbs
65 lbs +*XL breeds are accepted on a case by case basis.
$95 and up
SHORT HAIR CATS Full Service Bath
SHORT HAIR CATS Lion Clip
$90.00 and up
LONG HAIR CATS Full Service Bath
$90/Hour and up
LONG HAIR CATS Lion Clip
$105/Hour and up